- Responsible for the tasks assigned pertain to Project Management/Assessment, Budgetary Control and Strategic Planning at Group Finance Office.
- Review, coordinate and monitor the progress parameters of identified projects.
- Timely preparation of periodic management reports and assessment to stakeholders.
- Interface and communicate with internal stakeholders on full scope of project cycle from initiation to implementation and monitoring stage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in audit/ business banking/ corporate banking/ credit & risk unit/ business consultancy
- Sound knowledge in project assessment and risk metrics. Candidates with multi-industries commercial exposure and palm oil supply chain will have added advantage
- Meticulous, pleasant and mature personality with strong analytical and problem-solving capability. Attention to details is requisite for this position.
- Bachelor Degree/ Professional Credentials in accounting/banking/finance/ commerce. Candidates from other tertiary disciplines but with relevant exposure are encouraged to apply
- Good knowledge in MS Office.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
27 and Above