Giant Kingdom (GK) Group began its maiden venture in agro business more than a decade ago from The Independent State of Papua New Guinea (PNG). Thriving on the growing development progress of the Pacific Region, GK has since grown from a humble agro business merchant to become an integrated agro business enterprise with diversified interest in: Oil palm cultivation, palm oil milling, shipping, property development and hospitality. Today, its Regional Office is re-based at Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
To become the leading enterprise in integrated agrobusiness across the Asia Pacific Region with sustainable developments that will optimise enterprise value, propel wealth creation and community development in nations where our presence its.
We shall strive to realise our vision by:
- Being an excellent and responsible corporate citizen
- Sustaining growth through continuous re-investments
- Offering quality agricultural products to customers
- Diversifying business base to achieve balanced growth
- Deploying resources in optimum efficiency
- Embracing the best talents and to fully realise their potential